Altre attività europee
- Learning cities:from theory to practice “Cooperation between education and training in Institutions, enterprises and local communities” 25-27 settembre 2012 Università delle LiberEtà del Fvg in collaborazione con il progetto Xploit www.xploit-eu.com.Per ulteriori informazioni consulta gli allegati a fondo pagina.
- Visits and Exchanges Grundtvig action – Call for proposals from Università delle LiberEtà del FVG!
as most of you already know, Università delle LiberEtà is a lifelong learning centre that organises courses (about 500 yearly) in many different subjects (history of art, foreign languages, drawing, painting, gym, a. s. o.) for people of any age.
Last year we had a very interesting experience:
two foreign teachers (one Welsh and the other German) held for our students two classes in their own language about the language and culture of their own country: our students attended the classes with enthusiasm.
They both could afford the expenses because they were sustained by European fundings.
As we would like to repeat and develop this successful project of cultural exchange, we are going to organise for September 2011 some classes lasting one/two weeks with teachers/operators coming from all over Europe.
Subject will be: history, customs, traditions and local culture of the country the teacher/operator comes from. The courses will be held in one of the following languages: German, English, Spanish or Portuguese.
So we are here now to ask, if any of your teacher/operator could be interested in the project and would come to Udine next September to held a course.
If yes, the person should ask the National Agency if it is possible to get funding (under the Grundtvig Visits and Exchanges actions) – following national deadlines.
If you are interested or you know somebody that can be interested, please get in touch with us for further information and procedures.
President of Università delle LiberEtà
- 20th-27th September: Grundtvig Workshop “How to combine the teaching of English language to music, songs and creativity, assuming an innovative and pleasant didactic style” – 20 participants from Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Spain, United Kingdom. Pictures
- 22nd January: Seminar on the Leonardo measures and programmes held by the director of the regional School Agency LLP with the contribution of some experts.
25th September: Conference ‘AGORA: Adult Education meets the citizens’ – Speeches by political and educational authorities and representatives from the Region Friuli Venezia Giulia , by the former coordinator for the Italian Grundtvig National Agency and by experts from Denmark, Switzerland, Israel
26th September: 2nd City Learning Net Meeting – Participants from: Università delle LiberEtà, University of Udine, Italian national Agency, Denmark, Spain, Germany, Israel, Wales, Portugal, Rumania.
22nd October: Conference on ‘EUROREGION AND INTERCULTURAL DIALOGUE’ – Speeches by Pina Raso, president of Università delle LiberEtà, and Jan Gejel, Danish expert in Adult Educaiton and project manager
23rd October: conference on ‘ADULT EDUCATION IN EUROPE AND….. MORE ’ – Speeches by political and educational authorities and representatives from the Region Friuli Venezia Giulia and from: Denmark, Switzerland, Israel
ARION VISIT “European integration through foreign language learning” visit no. 05018,20 – (click here
for details; click here
for full 2005-2006 Arion catalogue)
- June 9th: conference “Evaluation and Self-Evaluation in the School System and in Non-formal Education”
- December: conference “The School Manager and Adult Education in Italy and Europe”
- 13th-17th December: Arion Visit – visit no. 04018,03 – (click here for details; click here for full 2004-2005 Arion catalog
Socrates Programme Action Grundtvig 1 & 2
- 24th –28th September 2003 CONTACT MEETING: “LLL and Active Citizenship in different domains” in cooperation with the Italian Socrates National Agency.
With the participation of the National Agency representatives of the following Countries: Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Spain, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Austria, Portugal, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Iceland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic and Turkey.
- 25th September 2003: “Adults’ education and active citizenship” Conference
Socrates Programme Sector Observation and Innovation – Arion:
- 3rd – 7th November 2003 ARION VISIT “Adults’ education in the European Union” with the participation of coordinators and representatives of Organizations, Associations and Institutes from the following Countries: Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, United Kingdom, Portugal and Sweden.
- 4th November 2003. “The School System and Life Long Learning in EU Countries” Conference